Monday, April 20, 2009

Back Again.

I remember I used to "xanga" throughout years of high school, and this whole new blogging scene is absolutely surreal. As graduation (and the reality that comes after that) is fast approaching, my brain doesn't have anymore space to contain all my thoughts, so I guess this will help.

What to do after college..

I hated Las Vegas when I first moved here. Getting to college was a gigantic whirlwind which consisted of a series of traumatic, disastrous events. I was lonely, too. Though, now I'm glad I got to experience the non-judgmental society filled with many opportunities of Las Vegas. Seriously, if I told my friends in Vegas that I'm becoming a stripper, they would just nod their heads and support. There's never a judging. Very different from LA, where I grew up, filled with people who are judging you from your head to toe as they pass you by. I do miss the laid-back, beach lifestyle in Cali, where my soul and friends are. I would love to go back. But I will never get a chance to live with my parents with endless support, who are dying to see me in Korea. Maybe I can teach English in Korea for a year, live with my parents so I won't have any regrets in the future, and save money. But I love Ellis, too, my boyfriend of three long years.. I would not want to risk anything in our relationship with the distance. 

It's gonna be very hard deciding which pathway to take after my graduation, because clearly, there is more than one road to take and they all lead me to different lives. It's quite frightening.

On the positive note, Sex and the City is on TV!

Okay, I admit it. Sex and the city is not just a show, it's an obsession! They are just so darn funny, fabulous, and female. What girl hasn't gone through exactly what these women go through weeks after weeks?

3 comments:

  1. ok yours is deeper than mine hahahaha but uhh SEX AND THE CITY!!! :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jane! :)

    When is your graduation! :)

    I miss you
    and my 2 cents to share is,
    Although I don't know how old your parents are, I don't want you to regret not spending enough time with them someday. It would be so hard to leave everything you have in Vegas, especially Ellis, but I think you owe your parents some Janey time! Even for at least a month or so :) Take us all back to Korea with you! Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY welcome to the blogging world! =) I'm excited...bye bye xanga! lol. I wish I still remembered mine! Love you!

    ReplyDelete